- Uskudara Gideriken (A traditional Turkish melody musical performance)
- Asuk Masuk (Asuk Masuk is an imitation play of dwarfs which belongs to the Taseli district of Silifke and is performed by 2 male dancers).
- Anatolian Folk Dance (mixed show different part of Turkey)
- Break hot foods (cigarette pastry and sausage)
- Grilled Fish or Chicken Steak
- Apple with Turkish coffe powder
- Unlimited local drinks ( include a selection of local wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks. Imported drinks are available for an extra charge)
You will be picked up from your hotel at 19:30 transfer to yacht. Sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Europe and Asia, passing under the suspension bridges and viewing Ottoman summer palaces, waterside mansions and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts. The panoramic view of Istanbul by the Bosphorus at night and dinner will both be memorable.
Transfer to hotels at midnight.