Pick up from your hotel between 08:30 - 08:45 from your hotel in the morning and drive to departure point. First we drive to Golden Horn passing through Old City Wall and visit Spice bazaar “which is also called Egyptian Bazaar”. Then we embark to our boat for to cruise on the Bosphorus. First we follow the European shore until second Bosphorus bridge which is little further than middle of the Bosphorus. After that we will follow the Asian side and we will come back to place where we embarked the boat from. From there we will drive to restaurant where we will have the lunch. After the lunch, we will drive to Bosphorus bridge which ties two continents, we will visit the baroque design of Beylerbeyi palace after that we will go to Camlica hill to see the Bosphorus and Istanbul from different angle. After we spend some free time there we will drive you back and drop you off in front of your hotel like 17:00-17:30
in the morning and drive to departure point. First we drive to Golden Horn passing through Old City Wall and visit Spice bazaar “which is also called Egyptian Bazaar”
- Pick-up and Drop off from your hotel;
- Spice Bazaar is closed on Sunday, replace with “Pierre Loti Cafe”
- Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Monday & Thursday, replace with “Pierre Loti Cafe”
- Free for ages of 0 - 2
- %30 discount for children below the age of 7 years old
- Tour fees includes ground transportation, guidance, boat cruise and lunch.
(we serve lunch at the restaurant – (from menu available to chose lamp, chicken or vegetable )
Tips to guide , driver.